Field Service Assistant
- Assist in the maintenance and housekeeping of the company facilities, ensuring that the
office and warehouse areas are clean, safe, and organized.
- Assist Field Service staff members in maintaining a clean and organized vehicle,
ensuring inventory is stocked and trash is removed daily.
- Assist Field Service staff member with efficient navigation to multiple job locations
throughout the day.
- Assist the maintenance, repair, and installation of On-Site Sewage Facilities.
- Take direction from Field Service staff, accepting coaching, training and task delegation in a positive manner to ensure a team work atmosphere and maximizing personal growth.
- Develop and maintain a complete working knowledge of On-Site Sewage Facilities.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations through outstanding service.
- Perform after-hours service with Field Service staff as needed.
- Adhere to all applicable Snowden On-Site, Inc. policies and standards.
- Adhere to strict safe working practices, Company policies, rules, regulations, correct obvious hazards immediately or report to supervisor if not immediately correctable.
- Strictly adhere to the dress code policy including wearing the required uniform and maintaining personal hygiene to ensure a positive Company image at all times.
- Attend all required Staff Meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to safely drive various vehicles. Must have a valid class C Texas Drivers License with no major offense such as DWI or DUI convictions, and have no more than two moving violations in the past 12 months and not more than three moving violations on the entire three-year record. Must maintain insurability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to communicate, utilizing the English language in verbal and written form.
- Must not have a criminal history with a felony conviction or plea of no contest to a felony, or conviction of a misdemeanor resulting in imprisonment or a fine over $500 in the past 7 years.
- Must be able to lift and carry 15-40 lbs. or more on a repetitive basis during the day with frequent bending, stooping, standing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and sitting.
- Must be able to work with various hand tools and power tools.
- Must be able to work for extended periods with a shovel, pick, rock bar, or rake.
- Must have the ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather and/or temperature conditions.