SOS/Snowden Onsite Septic
A Message from Our President:
Hello and welcome to our website. We look forward to hearing how we can be of service to you.
Background: Our experience dates back to 1972 employing leading edge technologies on the shores of Lake Austin - technologies still not well understood by many in this industry. We are proud to have set the standards that have now become common practice in the septic industry, and we continue in that leadership position.
Commitment: We will provide you with "Quality Service...Guaranteed" in all of our services. We support that commitment with our written policy of "Satisfaction Guaranteed".
Customer Comments (partial list):
- We've been pleased with Snowden Onsite for 20 years.
- We use SOS. They are really good. The owner, Jeff Snowden, helped us solve some major problems with our system a few years back.
- Thank you for eight years of outstanding service.
- Wanted to say that this was the best pumping service ever. The guys were professional, polite & did an outstanding job. They were the most thorough ever & didn’t even have to ask them to do it, they just did.
- Hey Jeff, I like doing business with Native Austinites when possible.
- You do what you say you are going to do - unlike my two (2) former service companies.
- We are recommending to the buyers that they continue to use you. I will pass along your info to them. You have been an amazing company to work with.
- All around excellent service, thank you.
- Always respond promptly to our calls. Thanx!
- We're really happy working with you.
- Anytime we had a problem you all were great - knowledgeable + friendly - thanks –
- I recommend you to my R.E. clients
- Thanks for great service!
- Residential and Commercial Systems
- Service & Repairs - all Types, all Brands of Systems
- Design and Permitting
- Septic Tank Pumping & Cleaning
- Septic Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- Service Plans & Maintenance Agreements
- Recovery of Failing Septic Systems
- Grinder Pump & Lift Station Repairs
- EMERGENCY SERVICE, Saturdays, for our maintenance agreement and service plan customers only
Contact us by phone, mail, email, or join us on Facebook.
We look forward to providing you "Quality Service...Guaranteed".
Jeff Snowden, President
Providing Quality Service...Guaranteed In the Greater Austin Area of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Burnet, & Bastrop Counties
, Barton Creek, Lago Vista, Hudson Bend, Buda, Hays County, San Marcos.
Call (512) 338-1804 for fast, dependable service.
Aerobic System Pumping Aerobic Treatment Units (ATU) generally require more frequent pumping than do septic tanks of comparable size. There are 2 reasons: The...
Pumping Frequencies The table below provides an estimate of pumping frequency in years, based on the size of the first tank in gallons, and the number of...
Why Stay On A Septic System? Top 5 Reasons for Preserving Onsite as a Viable, Even Preferred, Sewage Management Option: Better protection of public health is possible ...
Find Septic Systems Your septic system is an investment in and an improvement of your property. With a little knowledge and...
Get Optimal Performance AND Save Money! Did you know... Septic systems cost as much or more than a new car! Even worse,...
Professionally Designed Septic System While our primary business is sales and service of quality OSSF equipment, we can offer you, the Professional...
Septic Size Most jurisdictions want to see a minimum of 1000 gallons. But the right septic tank size depends on...
Improved Efficiency - Public And Private (Rare story: A public agency and private company work together to improve efficiency for themselves AND their customers.)...