- Assist in the maintenance and housekeeping of the company facilities, ensuring that the
office and warehouse areas are clean, safe, and organized.
- Maintain and operate a clean and organized vehicle, ensuring inventory is stocked and trash is removed daily.
- Ensure periodic preventative maintenance is performed on company vehicles and equipment.
- Plan efficient driving routes to multiple job locations throughout the day.
- Utilize company database software to document maintenance activities.
- Perform maintenance visits on On-Site Sewage Facilities.
- Provide clients with exceptional customer service, including professional verbal and written communications.
- Communicate with office staff regarding inspection findings and keep staff updated with changing site and customer information.
- Assist Technicians and Pump Truck Operators with repairs and other service activities. Participate in ride-alongs with Field Service staff to expand your knowledge of septic systems.
- Adhere to all applicable Snowden On-Site, Inc. policies and standards.
- Adhere to strict safe working practices, Company policies, rules, regulations, correct obvious hazards immediately or report to supervisor if not immediately correctable.
- Strictly adhere to the dress code policy including wearing the required uniform and maintaining personal hygiene to ensure a positive Company image at all times.
- Attend all required Staff Meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to safely drive various vehicles. Must have a valid class C Texas Drivers License with no major offense such as DWI or DUI convictions, and have no more than two moving violations in the past 12 months and not more than three moving violations on the entire three-year record. Must maintain insurability to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to lift and carry 15-40 lbs or more on a repetitive basis. Must be capable of frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Ability to communicate, utilizing the English language in verbal and written form.
- Must be able to use basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to balance all monetary transactions as necessary.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 6 months, all required licensing by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
- Must not have a criminal history with a felony conviction or plea of no contest to a felony, or conviction of a misdemeanor resulting in imprisonment or a fine over $500 in the past 7 years.
- Must be able to lift and carry 15-40 lbs. or more on a repetitive basis during the day with frequent bending, stooping, standing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and sitting.
- Must have the ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather and/or temperature conditions.