SOS/Snowden Onsite Septic
A Message from Our President:
Hello and welcome to our website. We look forward to hearing how we can be of service to you.
Background: Our experience dates back to 1972 employing leading edge technologies on the shores of Lake Austin - technologies still not well understood by many in this industry. We are proud to have set the standards that have now become common practice in the septic industry, and we continue in that leadership position.
Commitment: We will provide you with "Quality Service...Guaranteed" in all of our services. We support that commitment with our written policy of "Satisfaction Guaranteed".
Customer Comments (partial list):
- We've been pleased with Snowden Onsite for 20 years.
- We use SOS. They are really good. The owner, Jeff Snowden, helped us solve some major problems with our system a few years back.
- Thank you for eight years of outstanding service.
- Wanted to say that this was the best pumping service ever. The guys were professional, polite & did an outstanding job. They were the most thorough ever & didn’t even have to ask them to do it, they just did.
- Hey Jeff, I like doing business with Native Austinites when possible.
- You do what you say you are going to do - unlike my two (2) former service companies.
- We are recommending to the buyers that they continue to use you. I will pass along your info to them. You have been an amazing company to work with.
- All around excellent service, thank you.
- Always respond promptly to our calls. Thanx!
- We're really happy working with you.
- Anytime we had a problem you all were great - knowledgeable + friendly - thanks –
- I recommend you to my R.E. clients
- Thanks for great service!
- Residential and Commercial Systems
- Service & Repairs - all Types, all Brands of Systems
- Design and Permitting
- Septic Tank Pumping & Cleaning
- Septic Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- Service Plans & Maintenance Agreements
- Recovery of Failing Septic Systems
- Grinder Pump & Lift Station Repairs
- EMERGENCY SERVICE, Saturdays, for our maintenance agreement and service plan customers only
Contact us by phone, mail, email, or join us on Facebook.
We look forward to providing you "Quality Service...Guaranteed".
Jeff Snowden, President
Providing Quality Service...Guaranteed In the Greater Austin Area of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Burnet, & Bastrop Counties
, Barton Creek, Lago Vista, Hudson Bend, Buda, Hays County, San Marcos.
Call (512) 338-1804 for fast, dependable service.
Alternative Septic System Regarding your Home Aerobic Treatment Unit: The components in your home plant should be serviced at least twice per year. The tanks must be...
Unhappy With Your Septic System? Why do so many customers end up dissatisfied with their septic systems? We feel it starts with nobody asking or even considering the owner's opinion before...
Maintenance Here's a logical fact of life regarding septic systems: All septic systems require maintenance to keep them working correctly and to ensure their long life....
Fiberglass Septic Tank Fiberglass Septic Tanks: are very resistant to some of the problems occurring with concrete such as cracks and...
Septic System Safe A CURRENT INSPECTION AGREEMENT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY! Avoids fines by complying with Local and State agency rules...
Septic Tank Diagram A Septic System is a small wastewater treatment system designed to dispose of household, biological sanitary waste. Wastewater...
Sulpher Water Strong, rotten-egg odors in the raw water is usually the result of the decomposition of decaying underground organic...
Septic Fixing Occasionally homeowners complain about odors from their onsite sewage treatment system. Although most people understand that sewage...