SOS/Snowden Onsite Septic
A Message from Our President:
Hello and welcome to our website. We look forward to hearing how we can be of service to you.
Background: Our experience dates back to 1972 employing leading edge technologies on the shores of Lake Austin - technologies still not well understood by many in this industry. We are proud to have set the standards that have now become common practice in the septic industry, and we continue in that leadership position.
Commitment: We will provide you with "Quality Service...Guaranteed" in all of our services. We support that commitment with our written policy of "Satisfaction Guaranteed".
Customer Comments (partial list):
- We've been pleased with Snowden Onsite for 20 years.
- We use SOS. They are really good. The owner, Jeff Snowden, helped us solve some major problems with our system a few years back.
- Thank you for eight years of outstanding service.
- Wanted to say that this was the best pumping service ever. The guys were professional, polite & did an outstanding job. They were the most thorough ever & didn’t even have to ask them to do it, they just did.
- Hey Jeff, I like doing business with Native Austinites when possible.
- You do what you say you are going to do - unlike my two (2) former service companies.
- We are recommending to the buyers that they continue to use you. I will pass along your info to them. You have been an amazing company to work with.
- All around excellent service, thank you.
- Always respond promptly to our calls. Thanx!
- We're really happy working with you.
- Anytime we had a problem you all were great - knowledgeable + friendly - thanks –
- I recommend you to my R.E. clients
- Thanks for great service!
- Residential and Commercial Systems
- Service & Repairs - all Types, all Brands of Systems
- Design and Permitting
- Septic Tank Pumping & Cleaning
- Septic Inspections for Real Estate Transactions
- Service Plans & Maintenance Agreements
- Recovery of Failing Septic Systems
- Grinder Pump & Lift Station Repairs
- EMERGENCY SERVICE, Saturdays, for our maintenance agreement and service plan customers only
Contact us by phone, mail, email, or join us on Facebook.
We look forward to providing you "Quality Service...Guaranteed".
Jeff Snowden, President
Providing Quality Service...Guaranteed In the Greater Austin Area of Travis, Hays, Williamson, Burnet, & Bastrop Counties
, Barton Creek, Lago Vista, Hudson Bend, Buda, Hays County, San Marcos.
Call (512) 338-1804 for fast, dependable service.
Pumping Frequencies The table below provides an estimate of pumping frequency in years, based on the size of the first tank in gallons, and the number of...
Alternative Septic System Regarding your Home Aerobic Treatment Unit: The components in your home plant should be serviced at least twice per year. The tanks must be...
Aerobic System Pumping Aerobic Treatment Units (ATU) generally require more frequent pumping than do septic tanks of comparable size. There are 2 reasons: The...
Bleach Septic System BLEACH: Chlorine bleach should not be used. Oxygen bleaches are recommended. Oxygen bleaches can be used in any...
Septic Tank Lids What are "risers" and why do I need them? Your septic system, no matter what kind or...
Install Septic System A properly installed and operated system treats wastewater from your home and returns it to the groundwater to...
Septic Tanks The S.O.S. Performance Guarantee: We do what we say, and when we day we'll do it.All services...
Septic Cost There is not one number for the cost of a septic system. We've seen residential systems go in...