Septic System Pumps
Maintain pumps and filters properly
* All pumps and motors should be routinely checked for proper operation.
* Replace weak or faulty pumps and motors.
* Install and clean lint filters on laundry equipment.
* Clean or replace effluent filters regularly.
* Attend to alarms on pumps and filters immediately.
Don't wait until there's an unplanned lake in your back yard, or a dangerous contaminate in your well to find out there's a problem.
Previous Article : Septic Tank Filters - - Next Article : Septic Systems Installation