We find that educated and environmentally conscious consumers generally end up being our best customers. There is so much for people to learn, however, that a process of learning works better than a one-time inundation of information.
Feel free to peruse our site, and if you don't find the answer you need, drop us a note on our contact form. We'll send you a personal response and will add that question to our website for the benefit of others.
Septic systems, if properly maintained, can last very long time. Repairs need to be made early, however, and not put off until the problem is much bigger.
- Sewage or water coming up out of the ground
- Mushy spots in the field
- Overly lush grass in areas
- Areas of dead grass in the field
- Depressions in the field
- Depressions over the tank (CAUTION!!)
- Slow flushing toilets
- Foul odors outside near the system
- Red light and/or buzzer on the system
Call us immediately at (512) 338-1804 if you have any of the above warning signs to avoid even bigger expenses later.
Previous Article : Septic Tanks - - Next Article : Septic Systems